Living in Organized Chaos is a PR friendly blog. I am very happy to review any products, brands or services that are appropriate to what Living in Organized Chaos is all about, but all reviews and opinions will be my own.
If you would like your product or brand reviewed by me, please feel free to contact me by email or through my social media profiles.
Instagram: Living in Organized Chaos Instagram
Facebook: Living in Organized Chaos Facebook
Pinterest: Living in Organized Chaos Pinterest
Twitter: Living in Organized Chaos Twitter
I would love to review your products (fashion, accessories, make-up, beauty, food, beverages, desserts, home décor etc.). If you want a product reviewed, please provide a non-refundable sample & background information for an honest and accurate review. All product reviews will be featured on the blog, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Google+.
I love going to events, so please feel free to send me an invitation to events that are appropriate to Living in Organized Chaos. Please send invitations to: email@example.com
I have advertising space available in my right sidebar so if you would like to use a space for your product/brand, please contact me on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer & Disclosure
- Living in Organized Chaos is written and edited by me, Lynne Blewett. I am a lover of make-up, beauty, health and style, but I do not claim to be a professional in any of these industries. I just want to share my love for all these things, what I have learnt and hoping to inspire others through my blogging.
- All opinions on this blog is my own and a hundred percent honest. I base all my articles/posts on products/services that I have tried or out of personal experience.
- All content on the blog, including photographs should not be copied or republished without my permission. All photography on the blog, unless stated otherwise is property of Living in Organized Chaos.
- I prefer not to publish any negative reviews and I always try to list the pros and cons. If I was sent a product to review and I did not like it, I will not publish a negative article. I will happily provide you with feedback of why it was not featured.
- The majority of the products that are reviewed on my blog I paid for myself (If there is no compensation level listed, I have paid for that product myself and no compensation was given for the review), but if I get sent products to be reviewed, I will clearly state so in my review. My various levels of disclosure are:
- Level 1 – The product/service mentioned by Living in Organized Chaos was provided free of charge or at a discount not available to the public.
- Level 2 – The product/service mentioned by Living in Organized Chaos was provided free of charge and the blogger was compensated to post about the product/service
- Level 3 – Products/Services were provided to Living in Organized Chaos to be given away in a contest.
- Level 4 – Living in Organized Chaos was compensated for attending and/or posting about the event mentioned
- Level 5 – Living in Organized Chaos was compensated for including a product in pictures or videos in this post
- Level 6 – Living in Organized Chaos was compensated for inserting links to a specific website into this post or some links are affiliate links
- Level 7 – Living in Organized Chaos was compensated for writing this post (The opinion is 100% mine and no way influenced by compensation)
- Level 8 – Product or Service is directly advertised on Living in Organized Chaos
6. Living in Organized Chaos accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation, but any kind of compensation received will never influence the content of my blog.