We all have those empty boxes lying around after buying something. Instead of throwing them out, why not turn them into something useful? Here is an easy guide on how to turn those dull boxes into beautiful DIY Storage Boxes.
I had so many boxes lying around the house from stuff that I had bought, and at the same time I had too much jewellery and had no place to store it. I decided to use these boxes and create pretty jewellery boxes for myself.
What you will need:
1. Boxes (I mainly used my old Samsung Galaxy Phone box, which works amazing for a jewellery box)
2. Wrapping paper of your choice
3. Tape (I prefer to use scotch tape as it creates a cleaner look)
1. Take your box and measure out the wrapping paper that you will need in order to give it a new look.
2. Wrap your box neatly and make sure that you tape the paper down with so that it can’t lift or get damaged.
And there you go, it’s literally as easy as that! You now have pretty boxes to store jewellery or anything your heart desires in. So no more empty boxes just lying around or being thrown out.